The next 4 Day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program organized by KINDUZ and Computer Society of India, Hyderabad starts on August 08th.
The upcoming program schedule is posted at:
* Course is based on the ASQ Book of Knowledge
* Course is conducted only on weekends for the convenience of working professionals
* Comprehensive Best In Class training material will be provided along with case studies
* ASQ Certified Faculty and Leading Industry Consultants, from KINDUZ with Global Experience
* Special Life-time Access to the KINDUZ Knowledge Base at http://network.kinduz.com/
* List of clients include Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Leaders and Senior Managers from both service and manufacturing sector
* PMP professionals can earn 32 to 96 PDUs (Green Belt / Black Belt level)
* 30 hours of Recertification benefits for CASQ, CSQA, CMSQ, CAST, CSTE, CMST, CSPE, CQSPE, CSPM, CSBA certified professionals
Fee: Rs. 12,000/- .
Participants registering before 30th of July get a 10% Discount on the total cost.
Computer Society of India individual membership at Rs. 600/-
Cash, Cheque or DD's are accepted in favor of "Computer Society of India - Hyderabad Chapter"
For online payment, please call at +91-40-65243634 or +9246185180 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this message to your colleagues and friends
Have a nice day
KINDUZ Consulting enables 'Sustainable Excellence' for its clients, through its services around Industry Research and Insights, Business Process Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Advisory Services, Legal and Regulatory Services and Metrics & Benchmarking Services.
Founded by senior industry experts from global companies like Capgemini, Motorola, Wipro, Oracle, Ford, ING, TATA Group, Lifestyle, etc. KINDUZ provides consulting services to clients based out of India, Americas, Europe and Middle East. Know more about KINDUZ at http://www.kinduz.com/
About Computer Society of India
Formed in 1965, the CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path during its formative years. Today, the CSI has 66 chapters all over India, 381 student branches, and more than 40,000 members, including India’s most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians.
The mission of the CSI is to facilitate research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT professionals, while simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. For more information about CSI, please visit http://www.csihyderabad.org/