Leading retailer and direct marketer seeks a Director, Advanced Analytics, a senior management position responsible for leading the learning agenda and day to activities of the advanced analytics team. The advanced analytic team builds 100+ models that together form the foundation of our online and offline contact strategies.
- Lead team in development, scoring, and selection associated with all catalog and email mailings
- Develop long term and seasonal testing agenda to support all offer, functionality, marketing and merchandising tests
- Develop testing agenda necessary to support building of new models necessary for reinvention
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive successful large scale initiatives like Single View of the Customer and Loyalty; this could include managing and driving the test and learn agenda
- Develop and perform relevant data mining to impact the business
- Lead, supervise, manage and develop team
- Masters Degree or PhD in Quantitative discipline – Mathematics or Statistics
- 10+ years developing and building predictive models supporting direct marketing
- 10+ years management experience
- Demonstrated skill in utilizing large scale databases to develop impact-oriented analyses and models. Experience with Teradata environments is necessary.
- Superior SAS model-building skills and experience developing modeling based solutions to drive direct marketing businesses
Keywords: Direct marketing, Statistical Modeling, predictive modeling, Teradata, datamining
Salary: $150k +
Refer to Job# 19233-Analyticbridge and email MS Word attached resume to Howard Fishman, firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com choosing Howard Fishman as your recruiter contact.
Search hundreds of analytic job ads by time, location and keyword
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.
Purchase job ads | Join our social network