E-Merchandising Project Manager
Peapod is an e-commerce grocery shopping/delivery service. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Ahold and a partner with Ahold USA supermarket companies. As our business continues to grow, so does our team. We are currently seeking a E-Merchandising Project Manager for our Skokie, IL facility.
The primary purpose of this position is to partner with merchandising and marketing to translate current revenue goals and business strategies into specific e-marketing and e-merchandising actions.
Essential Duties will include:
- Serve as an internal expert in the use of current e-merchandising and e-marketing tools and aid in the identification and development of new tools and capabilities that will help to drive profit.
- Work closely with Merchandising and web teams to execute various digital merchandising activities that meet with sales and margin objectives.
- Provide project management and execution for all email campaigns.
- Provide support for the execution of product recommendations and identify opportunities to increase the impact of the program.
- Maintain strategic partnerships with our product recommendations and outbound email suppliers to formulate and execute test plans and to lead efforts to improve implementation.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to construct, measure and communicate results of tests designed to aid in the assessment of various program elements and the development of best practices.
- Provide insightful, actionable data-based feedback on the performance of various marketing and merchandising campaigns.
- Develop, document, and maintain a library of campaign results that will serve to benchmark ongoing testing.
- Serve as a key team member in efforts to identify and implement new opportunities for revenue generation through effective use of e-marketing and e-merchandising.
- Maintain awareness of ecommerce best practices and electronic merchandising strategies of competitive websites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS ideally in a business or integrated marketing program with an analytical focus
- 3+ years experience in a marketing, planning or analytical role with a minimum or 1 year in e-commerce.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, and proficiency with extracting insights from business intelligence software such as Microstrategy or Business Objects/Crystal Reports
- Working knowledge and experience with an email service provider; ability to interpret data analysis.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office, Lotus Notes and some knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Good marketing and business perspective; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; Thorough understanding of A/B testing. Strong orientation toward data and analytics.
Peapod offers a competitive starting salary, with excellent full-time benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K with match, holidays, vacation/sick days, flexible spending account, direct deposit, and short/long term disability.
We offer a competitive salary and healthy benefits package. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume along with salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You must be authorized to work in the United Sates to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod does not participate in work sponsorship programs.
Search hundreds of analytic job ads by time, location and keyword
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.
Purchase job ads | Join our social network