Data Intelligence, Business Analytics
Location: Flexible, but candidates located in greater New York City or Chicago areas are preferred
Overview: This opportunity is for an Analytics Specialist to support client teams from HRCP, formerly Henry Rak Consulting Partners, now a wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company.
Detailed Description: The Specialist will effectively execute against project workplans set by the team analytic lead and will assist with shaping of the final client deliverable. The Specialist will conduct core analytics with a high degree of accuracy then use these to formulate strategic insights for clients.
The role of the Analytics Specialists covers five broad sets of responsibilities:
1. Analytic Excellence: Create and deliver advanced analytics using a variety of techniques including Econometric Modeling, Conjoint Analysis, and Segmentation
2. Project Management: Assist with analytic plan development, manage information requirements (client, syndicated, suppliers), and utilize firm standards and processes to deliver workstream results on time and within budget
3. Client Service Support: Work with consulting teams to assure superior client satisfaction by providing hands-on deep analytics and credibility with consumer information systems
4. People Management/Collaboration: Collaborate with suppliers (syndicated, survey) and manage consumer information system colleagues
5. Thought Leadership and Knowledge Development: Develop hands-on knowledge and experience with advanced analytic approaches and concepts such as Usage Domains, Purchase Structures, Needs States, and Mixed Modeling.
About HRCP: HRCP offers powerful client solutions. HRCP, a premier U.S.-based growth strategy and analytics consulting firm, has joined McKinsey & Company, measurably advancing McKinsey’s strategic goal of driving stronger performance in the consumer sector. HRCP brings years of experience in providing consumer-facing industry leaders with end-to-end organic growth solutions built on deep consumer insights. The introduction of HRCP’s capabilities and relationships into McKinsey’s universe of knowledge creates powerful synergies for clients.
HRCP’s core strength is in demonstrating to clients what it will take to win against the competition. HRCP helps clients understand where their brands compete, creating strategic MarketMaps based on a quantitative assessment of consumer behavior, needs and attitudes. HRCP also brings a suite of marketing and sales growth strategies that is rooted in the MarketMap. Through modeling the economic implications of consumer actions, the approach leads to a highly detailed consumer-backed view and precisely identifies the marketing and sales investments companies must make to prevail. HRCP delivers real business results, developing actionable growth strategies that identify where and how to compete profitably, based on actual consumer behavior.
To apply: click on http://bit.ly/ya561O
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.