Industry: Internet/Online/New Media/Digital
Benefits: 401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision
Analyze and communicate site performance (Metrics, Revenue and Costs) to internal and external partners, as well as help drive strategic and analytical business decision making.
- Analyze audience, engagement and monetization activity on BermanBraun websites including our MSN brands, AOL brands, YouTube Channels and other Owned & Operated sites. Includes forecasting future performance in addition to historical analysis of actual results.
- Extract and analyze BB and competitor web metrics from Omniture, comScore, Google Analytics and other sources to develop reports for internal and external purposes
- Work across business, content, product, design, marketing, and sales teams to ensure team members have metrics and financial information necessary to make informed decisions
- Track cost budgets for BB digital, TV and corporate operations
- Modeling traffic, engagement, revenue and costs for new business ventures and extensions of existing businesses
- Assist with other back-office operations including period-end close, IT, facilities and treasury management.
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (experience with large digital brands is strongly preferred).
- Advanced Excel skills, including complex spreadsheets and data manipulation. Ability to summarize raw data and convert into Powerpoint and other formats for presentation to non-finance executives.
- Familiarity with online analytics measures and terminology.
- Excellent writing, analysis and editing capabilities.
- Ability to recognize, trouble-shoot, and correct data problems and inconsistencies.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines.
- Practical experience with statistical concepts.
- Experience with web tracking tools; experience with Omniture, SiteCatalyst a plus.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2007, BermanBraun is an independent media company with three divisions - television, feature film and digital - which create and exploit entertainment content and advertising solutions across all platforms throughout the world. The Santa Monica, CA based company has strategic alliances with a number of media companies throughout the industry, including NBC Universal Television, AOL, YouTube, Starcom Mediavest and Microsoft.