Data & Analytics
We leverage data to understand Facebook’s products and growth, identify opportunities for impact, and execute ideas with the product, design, and engineering teams. Our fast-paced work drives change on the site that you can see in days within Facebook’s biggest products. If you’d like to use data to have global influence, then you should apply to join our team!
Mobile Apps Analyst
We’re looking for two passionate analysts, one to cover our iOS products and one to cover Android products.
- Do you have strong opinions about iOS and/or Android?
- Will you argue with us about what makes a good mobile app (and defend your position with data)?
- Do you laugh at people who just know a little Excel, but call themselves analysts?
- Are you so good at SQL you don't even bother to brag about it?
- Maybe you've played around with R, Tableau, or other fun tools, too?
- Are you obsessed with data and leveraging it to figure out how to improve utility for our users? This role will challenge you to understand and contribute to both product direction and business strategy.
- Do you want us to hold you accountable for moving major product metrics?
You are scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression, and user engagement of a product. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with mobile applications
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of your products
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights
- Manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, or related quantitative field
- Experience in an analytical role in a technology company, consulting, investment banking, or product management preferred
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong quantitative abilities and intuition
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Basic understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc. preferred
Apply on Facebook
Search hundreds of analytic job ads by time, location and keyword
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.
Purchase job ads | Join our social network