Data Intelligence, Business Analytics
Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. We are on the forefront of technology’s rapid advancements, we thrive on challenge and change and we empower our people to do the right thing every time. Best Buy has locations around the world including Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom and China.
We believe that each person matters, each conversation matters and each connection matters. Community partnership is central to the way we do business. In 2010, we donated a combined $25.2 million to improve the vitality of the communities where our employees and customers live and work. We invite you to explore Best Buy where you can use the latest technology, voice your thoughts and ideas and build connections that last a lifetime.
Best Buy is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Product Manager to join our Content Management and Tools product team. We seek top-talent for this high-visibility role to lead work streams for the Content Management and Tools product team for Best Buy's eCommerce/online platforms that are critical to driving our digital capabilities like bestbuy.com, m.bestbuy.com, and our mobile apps.
The Product Manager for Content Management and Tools is responsible for supporting the vision and strategy of Best Buy's Content and Tools platform and for the management of the product throughout its lifecycle. He/she effectively translates business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications that deliver against both our core customer value propositions and our company strategic and financial goals. The Product Manager acts as the product champion, and is able to evangelize the product vision effectively to stakeholders and is able to independently drive to agreement on product requirements and direction from a wide and diverse population of product customers.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, is analytical, detail and results oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. He/she is a highly motivated self-starter. This individual is an evangelist for his/her product and has a deep understanding of his/her customers' needs, the product and the competitive landscape. He/she is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, Application Architects, Engineering Delivery Teams, Project Managers, QA, and Operations teams. His/her product management experience and understanding of the software development cycle is essential to the successful development of requirements and products.
• Bachelor's or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related field
• 8 or more years of IT systems experience in one or more of the following areas, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities: Application delivery, Application management, IT/system product design and product strategy, Business process reengineering
• Multiple years of experience in delivery of web content management technologies for high-volume/high-transaction eCommerce
• 4 or more years in a leadership role with direct reports and people management responsibilities
• 4 or more years of experience managing and being accountable for budgets
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
• Multiple years of experience with delivering web content management capabilities by applying system and delivery lifecycle methods and approaches
For details and to apply, visit http://careers.analytictalent.com/jobs/detail/50893924/1