Key qualifications and experience:
- 5 years in the health care industry in a provider contracting or analytical capacity
- Manage and analyze performance data- analytics experience preferred
- Must understand all aspects of managed care, including institutional and professional contracting, as it relates to commercial, Medicaid and Medicare lines of business
- Command of all aspects of managed care and accountable health systems models and be capable of incorporating into contracting strategy and reimbursement methodology
- Must be able to build positive relationships and negotiate successfully with institutional and professional providers
- Must possess a command of varying payment methodologies: such as Pay for Quality / Performance, APDRG, APRDRG, APC, Capitation, Fee For Service, RBRVS, Per Diem, Per Case, Percent of Charges. Etc.
- Analyze funding and utilization data and provider financial reports, summarize findings and make recommendations
- Lead contracting projects that include multiple deliverables and participants to the desired outcome.
- Command of PC word processing and spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Work in high-pressure circumstances with little or no supervision
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Health Care field or equivalent education and experience
Apply at http://careers.analytictalent.com/jobs/detail/50383033/2