Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services, the Senior Director of Data Management and Compliance for Enrollment Services is responsible for ensuring data quality and integrity across all ES systems. This position works collaboratively with ES Division offices and technical support staff to create real-time database auditing and compliance reporting. This position conducts data analysis leveraging SAS business intelligence tools and SQL queries directly against source systems to assist the AVP in the evaluation of enrollment management efforts and compliance monitoring (data and systems). This position works collaboratively with the AVP and Division Directors in the evaluation of the University’s strategic student marketing /recruitment plan and enrollment related initiatives. Primary responsibilities include:
Data Management and Analysis:
- Serves as Academic Data Certifier for USG data warehouse. Responsible for the submission of BOR and state required enrollment reports.
- Conducts data analysis leveraging SAS business intelligence tools and SQL queries directly against source systems to identify data anomalies.
- Works collaboratively with Enterprise Systems and Services and Enterprise Information Management in the verification, certification and correction of data in USG data warehouse and in source systems.
- Works collaboratively with division offices to understand business processes and underlying data sources that support operations to meet strategic business objectives.
- Manages the SunGard Banner and USG ITS validation tables, cross-reference tables, and rule forms that drive student enrollment processes /reporting.
- Works collaboratively with the AVP and Associate Dean in the planning and evaluation of student marketing / recruitment plans, enrollment forecasting, predictive data and use of typical enrollment analyses for projections and modeling.
Compliance (Data and Systems):
- Creates real-time database auditing and compliance reporting using SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL on the following data/ business processes – lawful presence verification, adherence to admission standards, tuition classification (residency), out-of-state tuition waivers, SEVIS, disbursement of financial Aid, veteran certification process, National Student Clearinghouse reporting and NCAA athletic compliance.
For details and to apply, visit http://careers.analytictalent.com/jobs/detail/50864799/1