The Statistical Consultant will provide analytical support and services to Equifax internal and external customers for its International business units in the areas of product development, custom modeling and analysis, sales and marketing support, project audit and implementation support, general research and other related areas.
- Understand internal and external customer business situations and translate them into analytical propositions
- Design analytical solutions in detail based on specific business needs, including data, analytical methodologies, implementation requirements, and strategic applications
- Carry out the project with little guidance, including project design and model build, and conduct other related analyses before and/or after the completion of a model
- Provide guidance and supervision to junior level statisticians, ensuring methodological integrity and work quality, and meeting project timeline
- Consult with other analysts and salespeople in methodological, conceptual, and strategic issues, throughout the analytics sales cycle
- Interpret complicated modeling and analytical techniques and results to both technical and non-technical audience of varying levels, including senior management
- Present convincing arguments on the value of the analytical solutions and results for a given audience
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with internal and external customers to carry out projects and analyses
- Communicate and consult with the sales team and consultants on technical and non-technical issues related to projects, including timing and costs
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Statistics or other related discipline with 3+ years of industry experience
- Extensive experience with SAS, preferably in a UNIX environment
- Extensive experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Hands-on experience in building predictive models
- Experience with implementation and production support of statistical models and understanding of implementation environments
- Ability to think independently and creatively
- Detail-oriented, proactive, efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional international travel required
- Fluency in language other than English highly desired, specifically Spanish
Please apply online at https://equifax.taleo.net/careersection/equifax_external_cs/jobdeta....
Search hundreds of analytic job ads by time, location and keyword
Please mention datashaping.com when applying. Thank you.
Purchase job ads | Join our social network