Subscribe to Dr. Granville's Weekly Digest

any idea what we can do with mobile call detail record??

Views: 769

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

You can do lot of things. CDR is the main source of information about customers behavior.
1. Model that predicts reduction in customer activity.
2. Cross/Up sell models.
3. Behavioral segmentation.
... etc.

Eli Yucha

hi Elik,

is there any way to use data mining in cdr and make an aaplication by taking a gropu of people in mind not focussing on the sigle user.

ishan

Hi..

CDR assists the process of clustering;
a: Economical consuming behavior such as; (Call timing rates in the regard of peak/ regular intervals).
b: Social side of customer behavior such as; (Family, Work, Friends, ...etc).
c: Geographical side such as; (Local, metropolitan, regional and international calls).
d: Usage behavior indicators such as; (Calling frequency = No. of calls * Avg. call interval, Dialed against received calls, etc.).

Best of luck...
Hi Hafiz,

By large you can manage & forecast total CLV (Customer Life Cycle Value) slicing down to churn management , Cross, up sell these are the sub process & shared by Sosh are important parameter or variable in order to achive your esearch or business objective. If you want to translate your idea into reality to achieve business value. You may explore an Analytical tool STATISTICA. www.StatSoft.com or you may reach us biswajit@statsoftindia.com or + 91 98913 93138 . We will be glad to share few case studies & discuss in length & details.

Thanks.
Biswajit.
StatSoft India.

hi Biswajit,

is there any way to use data mining in cdr and make an aaplication by taking a gropu of people in mind not focussing on the sigle user.

ishan

Following are the major patterns that im generating in my final year engineering project, now that i have the above attributes, plz guide me how i start the project, thanx everybody for ur kind response

• Call Records Patterns
• Maximum Calls Pattern with Tariff
• Package Selection Analysis
• Effect Of Preferred Package On Customer Bill
• Average Number Calls Received Per Day
• Average Number Calls Originated Per Day
Ps:

im using tool C# .net with SQL server...

RSS

© 2014   AnalyticBridge.com is a subsidiary and dedicated channel of Data Science Central LLC

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service