|Save the Date for Analytics 2012!
The Analytics 2012 Conference will take place Oct. 8-9 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Mark your calendars now to learn the latest research, techniques and processes in the field of analytics. Through keynote presentations and topic-specific breakout sessions, attendees will gain skills and learn new ideas that they can begin using immediately. Hands-on training will provide attendees an opportunity to practice these skills instantly.
Session topics include:
- Data Mining
- Text Analytics
- High-Performance Analytics
- Predictive Modeling
- Data Visualization
- Operations Research
Confirmed speakers include:
Jim Goodnight, CEO of SAS
- Wayne Aaron, Delta
- Paul Arnest and Tu Tran, National Science Foundation
- Ross Bettinger, Modern Analytics
- Mark Dobeck, Cleveland State University
- Dave Duden, Deloitte
- Lan Guan, Accenture
- Dudley Gwaltney, SunTrust Bank
- Will Hakes, Link Analytics
- Chris McLatcher and Steve VanWieren, Ultimate Software
- Manuel Sanchez, BBVA Bancomer
- Gerhard Svolba, SAS
- Frank Travisano and Hongsen Zhou, Chubb Insurance
- Robert Woodruff, SAS
- Jeff Zeanah, Z Solutions
Stay all week and participate in hands-on training
or SAS® Certification.
Attention students! Win a free trip to Analytics 2012 by participating in the poster contest or Data Mining Shootout.
||Analytics Conference Series
June 14-15 Cologne, Germany
Oct. 8-9 Las Vegas, Nevada
Join our interest list to receive periodic updates.
Early-Bird Discount: Register and pay before June 29 and receive $500 off conference fees!
Follow Analytics 2012 online: