1. 1981-1987: student of Minsk State Medical University;
2. 1991-1993: residency at Belarusian Medical Academy for Post-Diploma Education in Professional Pathology and Allergology;
3. 2004: PhD. in Allergology and Immunology.
4. 2006 – 2008: SAS Self-Paced e-Learning courses.
1. Experienced PC-user (MS-Office, SAS, STATA, S-Plus, SPSS, Statistica, MINITAB, Statgraphics Plus, Ti-89 Titanium, WizWhy, See5, MySQL, and oth.);
2. Author of 3 patents for medical treatment methods;
2007 - present: Scientific Researcher and Physician, Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for Cardiology;
2006 - 2007: Physician, 3rd Clinical Hospital;
2004 - 2006: Physician, EVA-MED Medical Centre;
2001 - 2004: Physician and Acupuncturist, KRYNITSA Sanatorium;
1998 - 2001: Assistant Professor, Chair of Therapy, Minsk State Medical University;
1996 - 2002: Scientific Researcher, Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for
Sanitation and Hygiene;
1991 - 1998: Physician and Professional Pathologist, National Centre for Professional Pathology and Allergology;
1987 - 1991: Physician, Medical Division, Minsk Automobile Plant.
1. Innovations in computer sciences, Data Mining, Internet;
2. Meta-analysis and decision taking process in clinical research and pharmacology;
My scientific research activities are focused on projects connected with evidence based medicine, including:
1. Mastering principles and methods of performing substantiated biomedical investigations in compliance with international scientific standards;
2. Using modern software applications for statistical data processing, such as SAS, STATA, S-Plus, SPSS, Statistica, MINITAB, Statgraphics Plus, Ti-89 Titanium, WizWhy, See5;
3. Direct participation in experimental scientific investigations, clinical tests of medicines and of methods of treating professional diseases and diseases of aging.
A separate area of scientific interest for me is the development of new approaches in medical treatment using the advantages of the integrative medicine (first of all, combining methods of the Traditional Chinese Medicine and those of the modern medicine).
Field of Expertise:
Biostatistics, Medical Statistics
Years of Experience in Analytical Role:
Finding a New Position
What is your Favorite Data Mining or Analytical Website?