Here are the top 10, in alphabetical order. Wiley's full list mentions many interesting statistical blogs.
- The Analysis Factor -offers statistical consulting, resources, and training that researchers need to conduct quality work.
- Analytic Bridge - A group blog written by data scientists about statistics and data analysis.
- AnnMaria’s Blog - The blog of Dr. AnnMaria De Mars, President of the online statistics education company The Julia Group.
- Bad Science - The blog of Dr. Ben Goldacre, an epidemiologist who uses statistics to debunk bad science.
- Beyond the Box Score - A blog using statistics to analyse the game of baseball.
- Blog About Stats - Blogstats creates a network for dissemination professionals mainly of statistical institutions. It is a meeting point where colleagues from Statistical Organizations share their experiences, successes and failures, focus attention on (new) developments and stay informed in the vast domain of disseminating (statistical) information.
- bLog-Normal Distribution - 'The Corner Office blog', where SAS executives post their thoughts on global business, analytics and technology
- By the Numbers - The blog of New York Times visual Op-Ed columnist Charles Blow conducts discussions about all things statistical — from the environment to entertainment — and their visual expressions.
- Byte Mining - A blog written by Ryan Rosario, an ex-Statistician, now turned Computer Scientist, even though he is a Ph.D. candidate in Statistics at UCLA.
- CoolData blog - A blog written by Kevin McDonell, Business Analyst for the Office of External Relations at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia where he concentrates on data mining and predictive modelling for many Advancement functions.
Read full list at http://stats.cwslive.wiley.com/details/tools/13ae5fb1aa6/A-list-of-...